Tuesday, September 11, 2012

cReative Team Tuesday---> Insta Eye Candy!

Loving my New Creative Team....they are all simply a*mazing! Today, Jamie shares some easy & fab ideas on HOW to use the Insta Kits in mixed media...(they aren't JUST for Instagram! *wink*)
Jamie shares details about her cReative pRocess for this amazingly gorgeous project she has on her piano!
Lots of layers happening here. Finding lots of layers in many of my current projects.
The very first layer is vintage book paper attached horizontally. 
A pattern from the SpookyJunque BackgroundKit was used as the cream and black large chevron pattern next. Then for a soft effect, plus to tone down the black a bit, a piece of vellum was layered on top of the chevron.
Atop of the vellum is a pattern I created in pse with the TextureBrushes Kit. I simply played around with the different digital brushes and colors until I was happy with the effect. Much the same way we do with paper on our work tables.
And the last pattern is one of the ledger designs from the GratefulGlam Background Kit. I just loved mixing all these patterns together and creating the texture that it did.
Next is a manila tag from my stash, and then one of the InstaThanks  PNGs was stamped in PSE, then printed on cardstock and trimmed and notched. The edges were inked with some Tim Holtz distress ink to add to the vintagey feel I was going for.
Another of the png's was stamped in pse as well, and was used as a little flag banner on the bottom of the piece."
I LOVE getting a peek into my Creative Team's process as they create. Isn't that fun? It's obvious she's 'enjoying her pRocess'! Jamie...once again, THANK YOU for sharing your process & uplifting & inspiring us!

Now...check out what Rosemary created for her photography clients! She made this cute banner for their engagement photo session & used the Insta Icons heart w/ the arrow! **one of my faves!** & the Insta Banners to create the shape!

Run on over to her blog to see more inspiration! I"m sure you'll be uplifted & inspired at HOW she uses Rhonna Designs in her Photography shoots! LOVE them! Thanks, Rosemary...you always amaze me! Love it!

And,now, we're hitting the Holiday season! I love this time of year...getting ready for Halloween in the States & I adore decorating, throwing parties & just celebrating! 
This year, I've designed MORE Halloween goodies to coordinate with last year's Spooky Junque.  I still love the persimmon, tangerine & peach color combo for Halloween...so, the NEW kits coming out are in the same color scheme...just think of them as 'add-ons'. They are called: Spooky. And they have a bit of an updated flair & will go perfectly with my Spooky Junque

    
If you purchased the Spooky Junque kits last year, then you will be set for our Spooky release coming up. But, if you missed it...we are giving you a screamin' deal: All Spooky Junque kits bundled up AND my free printable: Let Them Eat Candy! *you can't get it anywhere else!*




The entire Spooky Junque Collection has never been bundled up, but for the next week, we'll have it all bundled for you:
Ala carte, it's $41.00, but we're bundling it ALL *Plus* the Printable for $25!

So, grab it while you can...& we'll be ringing in the Holiday season ready to uplift & inspire! 
Thanks again to everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment