Friday, September 14, 2012

Snap Conference: What's in your Handbag series


You know how much I adore Snap Conference, right? Well, when Tauni (the amazing genius behind Snapcontacted me to be a part of their 'What's in myHandbag' series, I was so excited! I've been watching each day as she shares some fun peeks into my fave fellow Snapsters! & today is my day to be featured! Tauni was sooo sweet...she made me blush w/ her kind words...THANKS, girlfriend! But...go on over to see what's in MY handbag & look around the whole series, too!


And...did you know that tickets for 2013 Snap Conference go on sale this Tuesday, the 18th?? Why yes, they do! If you didn't make it last time...do it in 2013~  You will NOT be disappointed...so many things to uplift & inspire! I know I will be there for sure!

Happy Friday...I'm doing one of my fave things today....decorating for Halloween with all the NEW Spooky kits! *love it*

No comments:

Post a Comment