Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Idea No. 4: 31 Halloween Ideas with Rhonna Designs :: Spooky Pumpkins

There are so many things you can do to decorate a pumpkin during the Halloween season...whether it's real or *not*. I've drawn on mine with a sharpie pen, printed out my designs on clear stickers, added jewels, but this year...wanted to add paper bows created with Rhonna Designs Spooky printable papers.

Idea No. 4: Spooky Pumpkins
So, if you are on our Rhonna Designs Newsletter list...you got the FREE Printable Paper Bow template for these cute bows, right? *grin* The great thing about this template is: You can print it out (the template has only grey lines on it) right over any other patterned paper you have. The bows look best when printed on double sided paper...so, for these shown, I simply took the Spooky Printable Papers, printed 2 different patterns, THEN sent the front side through the printer again to print out the Paper Bow Template.
For a quick add-on to any pumpkin, I added some elastic to the back to I could just put it right over the pumpkin & take off easily. I love these little dressed up beauties! So fast, fun, & any pumpkin you have will look Spooky! *wink*
I made a ton of these bows...*large ones, medium...itty bitty** & will have lots of ideas to come...stay tuned & ...happy cReating!


No comments:

Post a Comment