Thursday, September 13, 2012

NEW Spooky Collection is HERE!

The leaves are starting to change, the air has that crisp bite in the morning....& I am getting ready for one of my favorite holidays!
Happy Halloween!
My NEW Spooky Collection is LIVE!

And, I"m so excited to start creating, decorating & sharing ideas!
I created this Spooky collection to perfectly coordinate with last year's Spooky Junque- but just MORE goodies with an updated flair!

Insta Spooky- same idea behind all of the other Insta Lovin' kits...use them on your phone with Instagram, use them to create cards, photos, scrapbooks or any creative project!

Spooky Edges- 8 fab photo edge brushes…love these! 

Spooky Frameables- these are FUN FUN FUN! 12 pre-designed works of art 8x10…easy to print out & frame instantly OR 12 3x4 itty bitty works of art…little playing cards, notes, tags, banners…you name it! And, to make that easy…they are all on 2 PDF printables.

Spooky Papers- I really wanted more patterns that would coordinate with last year's Halloween decor! *wink* So, I designed 10 funky printable papers in 8x10 AND 12x12 format. Simple, fun patterns to go perfectly!

Spooky Silhouettes- these are fab. brushes to use THIS silhouette trick AND the black PNGS are big enough to print, or cut...but BIG 6-8" images! I"m giddy!


Spooky Washi Tape.- um…no brainer…just plain FUN! You can ALWAYS use some decorative tape on edges, photos, blogs, Instagrams...you name it! 

Each of these kits are offered a la carte & total: $41! But, we have it bundled up for $20! A screamin' deal....Now...GO, CREATE! & I can't wait to see what you do to uplift & inspire!





No comments:

Post a Comment