Monday, April 2, 2012

My Mind's Eye Blog Hop



My Mind's Eye is thrilled to be launching their social media! They will be revamping their  blog (today you can see the new look!) and really integrating into the world of twitter , Facebook and even Pinterest!  To add to the excitement, MME is revealing their three new mid-release lines this week. 

You know I adore MME....I have LOVED working with them on my Follow Your Heart collection & *wink* you may be seeing a bit more in the future! They are amazing in all aspects & I am soo excited they've jumped on the bandwagon for social media...be sure to follow them to get in on the fun!

Here's a layout I did with my Be Happy papers & embellishments...I really love working with these! And...it's been so fun to combine the digital collection: A Year To Follow Your Heart with these physical products!

I've got the stamps, papers, twine, & the dimensional stickers just make me swooooon!
Ok....

And now the fun part...PRIZES!!! MME is giving away a set of stamps. Look closely, these are a peek at one of the new lines! You can see more on the My Mind's Eye  blog later this week.

I'm DYING over these....aren't they delish?

If you'd like a chance at these prizes, leave a comment by Sunday April 8. I will draw and share a winner on April 9.

Thanks for stopping by today- now on with the hop! Your next stop is:


And in case you've lost your way, here is the entire hop list (each participant has prizes and sneak peeks):

MY MIND'S EYE (the last stop- look for several prizes here!)

see? aren't you uplifted & inspired? yes! have a fabulous Monday...& come back for a truly inspiring Creative Team Tuesday tomorrow! mmmm*wah!

No comments:

Post a Comment