Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Rhonna Designs + My Mind's Eye: Follow Your Heart

Today I am excited to share a project I did for the NEW My Mind's Eye blog!
I LOVE combining my collection with My Mind's Eye: Follow Your Heart with my digital Printables: Rhonna Designs....& here are some fun cones that mix them both...Spring Crafting with a little garland!

To create the Cones:
Supplies:
Doilies

Steps:
Print, cut & create the Cones.
Stamp along the edges with the Follow Your Heart stamps
Fill with goodies!

Easy, right? YES!

 Embellish with doilies, die cut butterflies, stamped tags, etc!

To create the garland:
I took mini cupcake papers, flowers, & pieces of the Follow Your Heart collection 6x6 papers & cut into scalloped circles & just threaded them onto twine to create this fun Spring garland!

For that cute lacey top, I cut out a doily & snipped it in quarters, glued to the top & voila! Pretty lacey toppers!  The middle cone is just stamped with my fave Follow Your Heart Stamps & then goodies are tied up in crepe paper & inserted into the cone with a little stick & cute flag I made my stamping onto paper & wrapping on the stick! Easy & fun!
And come back tomorrow for Creative Tuesday (on Wednesday)! 
and...p.s.
I'm excited to be a contributor for Mom's Best H.O.T Products! Today they are launching their NEW site & there's a HUGE giveaway! Be sure to check it out & sign up for their newsletter...AND, did you see there's a daily giveaway? Yea...this is a place to check out daily! More on Mom's Best coming soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment