Tuesday, October 30, 2012

cReative Team Tuesday: Halloween Gifts!

One of my favorite things is to see my cReative Team cReate amazing projects w/ my Rhonna Designs! And today you will LOVE what they have done...it's all about Halloween Gifts today!

Look at what our international crafter, Jing, has for us! A delightful Halloween CD gift- all created w/ Rhonna Designs SPOOKY & SPOOKY JUNQUE! She's quite the hostess!
Here's what Jing says:
"CD name/menu card – I used Herma CD stickers and spritzed it with Glimmer Mist – totally cool! But it didn’t capture in my photo. Plus another cool thing… I was in the mood to use my silhouette machine … I used the ribbon pattern with my silhouette – fast and easy! What I normally put in the CD? … our favorite music and sometimes photos depending on who are the guests."

Isn't that fantastic! Thanks so much, Jing...you always amaze!

Rosemary created this fabulous neighbor gift out of Rhonna Designs..I"m IN LOVE! 
I just adore this...so cute, so fun & so creative! Thanks, so much Rosemary...you are simply incredible!

And Amy's throwing a Halloween party for her daughter & created these fabulous little favors. She created them out of TP rolls, book paper- filled them w/ candy & topped off w/ doilies & Rhonna Designs. Oh my...in love w/ these, too!

Thanks girls for truly uplifting and inspiRing us all! Now...go, cReate your last goodies before Halloween tomorrow! Can you believe it's almost November? wow! 


P.S. a HUGE thanks & shout out to Home Goods!  & Nancy...for encouraging me to enter! 

If you are on Instagram, you might have seen their contest? Amy & my spark sister, Margie were both finalists & was totally surprised when they just informed me...I WON! I'm feeling very humbled & honored....& ...still surprised! I LOVE their store & am so thankful!  I'll be sure to share what I purchased there!!! so excited! Thanks, again, Home Goods!












No comments:

Post a Comment