Monday, October 15, 2012

Ideas No. 17 & 18: 31 Halloween Ideas w/ Rhonna Designs: Spooky Jar Scenes & Vignettes

Don't you love the versatility of Mason Jars? For years, I have created Spring Scenes here: & HERE: Valentines  here & HERE & even Snow Globe Scenes...so, of course, I'm loving the Halloween angle of this décor!  So, today, I'm sharing some ideas on how to evolve your scenes into a little more using glasses & even cake plates! And how about creating vignettes around your house?

Ideas No. 17 & 18: Spooky Scene Jars and Vignettes
I love adding the Insta Spooky *printed on inkjet window decals*  on the jars to create a layered effect with the birds & vintage book leaves inside the jar. Cute, huh? 
& how about adding those decals on the front AND inside of glasses? This is a cake plate I created & can use for any project, decor item or even gifts!  I simply put a tiny skull in there w/ a mini hat created from the It's Time Party Hat Printable & put the spider inside w/ the '31 bird' on the outside. It looks fab. AND how about creating a scene ON your cake plate? Mini pumpkin +mini skelly + a little tag I created with the Spooky Junque Labels! FUN!

Idea No. 18: Spooky Vignettes
 Take this a step further & add them all together...little mini scenes or vignettes all over! I've got a bunch of vintage tea cups I've thrifted here & there. Here, I turned one upside down, added a bunch of tags & a paper bow in a vintage flower frog- added a window decal from "Trick or Treat' in the Insta SPooky kit & voila! A little funky vignette!
 Have fun creating these little vignettes IN or ON teacups. How about Bell Jars? Flower Frogs? yuup....lots of inspiration everywhere...just recycle, repurpose & reuse what you've got around!

Hope you loved today's ideas...fun fun stuff! Tomorrow we build on what we've got going today w/ ideas 19 & 20!
Happy cReating!



No comments:

Post a Comment