Monday, October 1, 2012

Idea No. 7: 31 Halloween Ideas w/ Rhonna Designs- Spooky Tee Shirts

Ready? Today my cReative Team member, Melissa Mortenson- of Polka Dot Chair- is sharing her amazing Halloween ideas! I'm. In. Love. w/ how she used Rhonna Designs Spooky kits to cReate!

Idea No. 7: Spooky T-shirts
She created 3 different tees & each of them just make me giddy. She really rocked these!

T-shirt No. 1: Be Witched. Talk about a glammed up witch! I'm dying over her tulle, glitter, lace & jewels she added to the 'Be Witched' graphic...along w/ adding the Witch Hat found HERE. **& for all of you House of 3 fans...recognize the cute silhouette? yup... brilliant Melissa brought her back *ahem* from the dead. haha!
Here's a closer look at how she put it all together...it's ALL sparkly & delightful. I sooo want to make this tee shirt! Isn't it scrumptious?
T-shirt No. 2: Monster Mash I am in love with this little graphic in the Insta Spooky kit.. & LOOK at how fabulous Melissa made it! She added 3-D embellies to create a really fun t-shirt. As soon as my son saw this, he wants one just like it! He loved it! That is the main reason I created this Spooky collection this year....it's a bit more masculine & my son is wanting me to create more things for him lately..Melissa captured the fun BOY-ness of this kit! 
T-shirt No. 3: The Witch Is In...The bejeweled witch, that is! I adore how Melissa used different colored jewels on this tee. It really adds a punch, don't you think?
Thanks so much, Melissa, for uplifting & inspiRing us with these amazing ideas! Run on over to her blog for more inspiRation...she's amazing! 

Be sure to come back tomorrow to see MORE ideas in our 31 Halloween Ideas Series.....surely uplifting & inspiRing!


No comments:

Post a Comment