Monday, October 15, 2012

Idea No. 15 & 16: 31 Halloween Ideas w/ Rhonna Designs: Spooky Wearable Art & Candy Printable

Ok...we are about 8 days from my BIRTHDAY Celebration...so, we are ramping up & doing TWO ideas a day! YEA! I love it! So, today's ideas for our 31 Halloween Ideas Series are so fun....We are talking vintage book paper, printing, bling & sweets...you got it!

Ideas No. 15 & 16: Spooky Wearable Art & Candy Printable
Idea No. 15: Spooky Wearable Art

Here's what Jamie says about her fabulous Wearable Art! 

My Lady Eve is sporting some wearable art with a choker made from a silhouette witch from the Spooky Silhouettes Brush Kit.
I printed the choker part on vintage dictionary paper with the BlackStriped paper from the Spooky Background Printables.
I did the same with the WireFence (my favorite) pattern and then die cut it out as the background piece for the silhouette.
Then I printed the silhouette on vellum, and fancy cut that out and popped it up on top of the die cut WireFence pattern.
And even though we do not 'celebrate' hard core halloween here, my manny gets dressed up seasonally, and these are a few of her wearable art pieces via RhonnaDesigns.
I used the WireFence pattern (again) and printed more of it on dictionary pages then punched them out with a scallop punch. I then layered and scrunched them up to make three flowers that I then attached to some sheer black and gold ribbon as another wearable piece for my Lady Eve. 
Idea No. 16: Spooky Candy Printable
I added in my attachments to create a real simple vignette with the printable art piece "Let Them Eat Candy". It is just a super super easy way to add festiveness to our home as we greet the little goblins at our door with treats to eat. I simply framed it in black and called it done. I do have the Spooky Junque banner hanging behind it, but now I am not sure if it can be seen in the photo or not.

Don't you love it!? super fast & easy...& adds so much festiveness! Loving all of the vintage book paper, printing, bling & sweets...Thanks, Jamie...you are always sooo uplifting & inspiring!


No comments:

Post a Comment