Friday, October 19, 2012

Ideas No. 23 & 24: 31 Halloween Ideas w/ Rhonna Designs: Spooky Cards & Lollies

I wanted to combine these two ideas today because I just LOVE how this looks in my home: a Lolly Wall + a Card Carousel. Fun & festive...not TOO spooky *wink* but using Rhonna Designs it's such a WOW -KaPOW impact! I have this right when you enter my house & I can't tell you how many people love it! It's so fun!

Ideas No. 23 & 24: Spooky Cards & Lollies
The cards are just printed out from the super easy Printable kit: Spooky Frameables Kit.  These are pre-designed & ready to print out. AND they come in 8x10 print outs so it's easy to create good sized cards or you can downsize them & make smaller 4x6 which is what I did here.  But, I also LOVE that they come in mini card sizes: 3x4. Perfect for small gift tags, cards, Halloween Favors, Hostess gifts...you name it!

Here are some fun close ups of the cards...you can see I added some extras & created some NEW cards using the Washi Tape kit, the Insta Spooky Kit & the Spooky Silhouettes kit!
The name: Frameables tells you just what these lil pre-made goodies were designed for: YOU!  I love this little 'Drink Me' one. So cute printed out & set up by some 'potion' for your 'ghouls'...I have it framed & sitting by THE most adorable little bottle my sweet friend, Jamie, brought me back from Turkey! 
You can see I added the Spooky Junque Frame to it...love that kit!  And, of course...my vintage paper flowers I made last year STILL are getting used! *wink* 

Now for the LOLLY WALL!  Let me tell you....I've been addicted to lollies since Spark No. 1  years ago...they are fast, fun, cheap & easy to make! Here's my video tutorial using vintage book pages, BUT...the fun thing is: YOu can make these out of ANYTHING...HUGE ones w/ newspaper, like we had at spark, or wrapping paper? YES! 

On this wall, I've got all sizes...but, I'm LOVING how the chevron ones turned out...and the stripes. and the ....haha! ALL of them! Love this wall....makes me SO happy!
Varying the size is a fun way to get creative.  LOVE the huge Lollies all the way down to the tiny tiny lollies! Seriously...the large polka dot one is created out of wrapping paper so it's about 30" to the tiny vintage book paper lollies at 3.5 inches.
 Mixing and matching the Spooky Backgrounds w/ polka dot wrapping paper & vintage book & dictionary paper adds such a fun look...very Spooky Junque vibe, *wink*
And...wanted to add this bonus idea: Try taking the Rhonna Designs Paper Bow Template & printing it out w/ your favorite Rhonna Designs Printable papers ONTO inkjet fabric paper! THEN...create the bow! I did this here for this Lolly, added a foil doily & then silk ribbon....mmmm...i Love this Lolly!
Isn't that fun? So...get cReating & show me what you've got brewin' for your Halloween Ideas! 
Tomorrow I'm sharing my fun ideas & tips for my FAVE Halloween décor accent: chalkboard walls! 
Happy cReating!


No comments:

Post a Comment