Thursday, March 31, 2011

Spark No. 3


Tomorrow registration opens for Spark No. 3.  
YESSSSSS! 
Isn't that exciting?

Liz, Margie & I have put our hearts & souls into the event to make it the kind of creative event that SPARKS your creativity! We have loved it!

But, for Spark No. 3, Liz & I will have a different role.  Margie will spear head the event & has brought on 3 other AMAZING partners to plan another unforgettable creative event for you!
I adore them all & know they will work their hearts & souls out to make Spark amazing:

The event will be held at the same location as last year: Noah's in Lindon, Utah!
The amazing Amy Dalley will be doing the food again..remember the amazing Spark Eats room? um...yea....to. die. for.
It will for sure be filled with all of the amazingly creative classes, teachers, & all of the little things you've come to expect with Spark...& MORE! I'm sure they will knock our socks off & it will surely SPARK our creativity!

I've had a lot of questions on whether or not I'll be there....& the answer is 
YES!
And, like I'd mentioned above...my role will be different, but I WILL be involved.
So....
spread the word...
mark your calendars... 
because in 6 months...
we'll be SPARKING again.

Bring your friends, sisters, mothers, aunts, cousins....it's the best girl time EVAH!
Registration opens tomorrow: April 1st...& no, that isn't an April Fool's day joke...it really does! 
*grin*
I'm giddy about it...it will be another amazing event!
please join us!
Last year we sold out...& this year there are 300 spots available...
can't wait to Spark with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment