Monday, January 26, 2009

adventuRe #9....


Many of you know that right now.....as I type, the CHA show is underway. And I'm so excited about this announcement from Scrapblog! For all you Scrapblog lovers, this is so amazing. This site is on fire & it's fantastic to have these design companies involved with Scrapblog to offer you amazing designs for YOUR scrapblogs! So, be looking for more info on this...if you loved my French Twist collection, Bellisimo collection & others...you'll LOVE what you can get over at Scrapblog! Exciting!

and...while I'm at it..I figure this is a good time to address this....

I've had many emails asking if I have any products at this CHA show. The answer is No. I've stopped designing with Autumn Leaves. It's been a great ride, but like I'd mentioned earlier this year...it's a time now in my life to 'shake things up.' trust me..I"m shakin' and bakin'...more to come!

and speaking of my products....
Check this out. My friend Ferrill sent me this link. My jaw dropped when I saw this on My Sweet and Saucy!
Talk about a cReative way to use my acrylic stamps! Wow! I am soo impressed!
Truly.
I'm impressed.
R


7 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see what is coming, looking forward to future digital work. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll patiently wait because I know if you are shakin' and bakin' it is sure to be nothing short of FABULOUS! On another note, I bought your single swirl frame and I can't seem to get my pic into the png file? hmmm...help
    nancy
    nct621@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rhonna- I can't wait to hear what you're up to. It's gonna be great, of that I am sure. Wondering if it will include blog design???

    Which leads me to this. I am using one of your gracious freebie designs, and I'm wondering if I can alter just the inside part where my text goes. I am craving either plain white or black or else a white graph look like oyu have here. Can that be altered leaving the rest of the teplate intact?

    thanks
    lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!! Congrats, Rhonna!! Both on the Scrapblog AND on "the sweet and saucy". I'm totally in loooove with those cupcakes. What a great idea!!
    And I'm SO looking foreward to see what you are up to next - You are the most creative person I have ever known, so I'm sure it will be something good. :)

    Have a great week

    Big hug
    from gudrun

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you soooo much for the link! I am so glad you like my use of your products! I always used to scrapbook and loved your style and so I thought I would try out the stamps on fondant and they work like magic. Keep coming up with fabulous designs...I will buy every one of them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sooooo cool Rhonna!
    Love these cupcakes, think I'll have to make some to eat.... YUM!
    Congrats on both the Scrapblog AND on "the sweet and saucy"
    Love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I knew you'd love the cupcakes with your creations stamped onto them. Now, where is that marshmallow fondant recipe..?

    I'm excited to see what's next for you...amazing wonderful things, I'm sure.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete