Saturday, January 24, 2009

cReating...cReating....

"Every day you may make progress.
Every step may be fruitful.
...this, far from discouraging, only
adds
to the joy
and
glory of the climb."

-Sir Winston Churchill


adventuRe #8 involves cReating...tons of work, but it adds to the joy & glory of the everyday climb. I've been working on some very exciting things....cReating, cReating. I'll be able to share shortly...hang tight.

in the mean time....sit down. have a seat. I'll announce the winner of the book:congrats, Paige!
have a wonderful weekend, everyone!
R

10 comments:

  1. Waahooooh `Well Done` to Paige...
    Your blog look is absolutly `stunning` Rhonna....!!!!
    Love it!!! love it!!! love it!!!
    Enjoy the rest of your Weekend:)~X~

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want to sit on that sette!! it's beau*tee*ful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. blog looks amazing Rhonna - love, love, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad to see you have a blog! I love your designs they are amazing! I was so glad to find out you are a fellow Sandy (ian)? Well that you live in Sandy--Cuz so do I.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the look of the blog today. Always inspires me to change mine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that quote!!
    Also - left an award for you at my blog. Check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Paige! You lucky girl! Rhonna, just ordered some prints of yours from your etsy store, I'm so excited! Would love to be able to buy some art with the sette! Also, do you ever do custom art? Like putting one of our favorite inspirational quotes on something you have already designed?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations, Paige! And, Rhonna! You are an absolute source of creativity! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  9. eeeeeeeeeeekkkk---me yellling out loud!!
    woo hoo
    oh happy day!!!
    oh rhonna YOU ROCK!!!!!
    thank you thank you thank you
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete