Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Nie Nie...Hooray for Nie Nie!


I know a lot of the blogging world has paid close attention to Nie Nie's Recovery. Stephanie's story of courage & miracles inspiRes me everyday when I read her blog or her sister's- cjane.
Her posts as of late have really got me cheering for her & her family. Her spirit, courage & honesty teach me to persevere. Thanks, Stephanie, for being such a source of inspiration to the world. We are still praying for you & your family.

And this week when I received the latest (& last) edition of Digital Scrapbooking
Magazine I was so happy to see the shout out they did for Nie Nie Recovery. They've got a shot of my ATC cards I did with the Silhouette Digital Kit.
It's a beautiful HUGE kit & 100% of the proceeds goes to Nie Nie Recovery.
Loved being a part of the collaboration for it...run on over & buy it! ;)


I also loved Anna Aspnes' article on my Urban Junque collections. Thanks, Anna, you did a fabulous job! *and all of the contributing artists...wow!

Ok...have a fabulously cReative day & enjoy the pRocess!
R

2 comments:

  1. nienie's silhouette kit is fabulous!
    the urban junque line has to be my most fave ever!! i want it all
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rhonna...when are you going to be doing another 21 days challenge? Am so eager for it!

    ReplyDelete