Wednesday, November 3, 2010

and....we're gearin' up for it...


Tonight's web show was great! Thank you Heidi, Kim, Janet...& everyone else that was there to kick off the 21 Challenge! 

If you missed it...watch it HERE to kind of get you gearin' up for Friday, the day we START the challenge! ok?
& ...some answers to your questions:
1. Big 21 Challenge Mantra was printed by my fave: Persnickety Prints on metallic & mounted...ahhh! bliss!

2. Many of you asked for a Facebook page so we can have a little 'community' there. A place to share, support one another, etc. 
So... HERE IT IS.   

3.  REMEMBER: You will come here, on my blog, each day to get your daily prompt & coaching...tools to be successful, motivation, & just some Rhonna*love! hee!  

4. Also, many of you asked about photos of the kits I showed you tonight...I'll take some pix of book in the jar, & the little gummed pad one & manilla file folder one...& of course. some of my older art journals!
tired. going to bed...mmmm*wah!

8 comments:

  1. It was so good seeing you tonight sweet friend! Hated that I couldn't logon to join in the chat though! Darn ustream!! Looking forward to my second challenge with you! hugs from conroe, tx!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn`t manage to keep awake because I have a terrible cold. But I been watching it now,and I am so ready to go with this. My problem is to choose the one thing I want to do, because I have a couple of things I need to do. But I also know when the time to start I here, I do what is the right thing. This is just a new way for me do this, and then again, one of my gouls for 2010 was to try new things- so there we go.
    See you tomorrow.
    Gunn :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and Heidi rocked it out last night!As always, thank you so much for the inspiration! You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great show can't wait to get started Friday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in! I'll be lifting weights for 21 minutes a day for the next 21 days.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so excited to do this with you. Thanks for doing this, you are such an inspiration to all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just watched the video and I'm super excited for friday so we can start! Thank you for doing this :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Missed the "live" broadcast but was able to watch the video today and just want to let you know that I'm in for another round with you for the 21-Day Challenge. My goal is to PURGE something everyday of the 21-days...woo hoo! Gettin rid of some "stuff"...a.k.a. excess baggage ;) Thanks Rhonna for the motivation and inspiration once again. Please include me in the blog roll. Fondly, Roberta
    rlphilbr13@aol.com
    http://con-tain-it.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete