Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Day 21. The finish line...grateful!


day 21.
congratulations! You have made it to the finish line...imagine running under this banner...

for your success! finishing...with your head held high!
ahhh! sweet victory!

I have to apologize, because I'd planned on having a video for you today with me giving you a 'victory speech'...but, alas...technical difficulties! so....
just imagine me talking to YOU!

ok. 
now that we are at the end of the game....I get a little emotional!  Isn't it crazy how you look back & it seemed like we started just yesterday?
see? Now, each time you do another 21 Challenge, it will get easier.
With each step...you will become even more amazing!
You will become the kind of person you want to be.
So..you ask: HOW? How can I continue this fire? What is my maintenance program?
My answer: 



the 100 Creativity Exercises.  I swear by these. This is my answer to the maintenance...it's perfect for the creativity aspect. Whether you are a visual artist, business woman, musician, gardener...whatever! These exercises teach you to think outside the box in anyway you want or need.  They will help you maintain & get through your 'lulls'...ruts...whatever you want to call them!
I promise...it will exercise your creative muscle! *wink*

I only share this because I use them. Daily. And they work!
I have people asking me all of the time..how do you keep up? How do you continue to have new ideas? 
This is my answer.

and...YOU can do it, too!
enjoy. enjoy...you will love thinking in a different way!
even if you choose not to do these..no worries. You have learned the tools to keep going.. enjoy your success. move forward & keep in touch so we all know how you are doing!
We love you!!!





so....
You are the winner of the 2011 MyBook Planner!


And the 21 winners of the Compendium goodie bag FINISH line prizes are:
1. Tonya G.
2. Nancy W.
3. Leonie
4. pickles99
5. jerri junque
6. traci S.
7. craftychick
8. jamie
9. lindzie
10. april a
11. keri
12. phillipa
13. roberta
14. delias
15. lesa
16. mollydiane
17. aimee
18. sherry
19. -jen
20. borcherding
21. Kimberly



**ALL WINNERS:
Please email me HERE. And make sure your subject line is: "Compendium giveaway winner." And the other 3 winners for the Parisian Anthology stamps (cinabonbon, ana, karalyn)
& for the Felt*alicious class (which starts tomorrow), Stef, I need your info, too!
Becca...contact, me, too for your Soul Restoration online prize!!!!***


No comments:

Post a Comment