Tuesday, November 30, 2010

holiday decorating


You know how much I *adore* making my surroundings beautiful...right? This is one thing that brings me much joy! Now that we are officially *yes, I did sneak one Christmas tree up before Thanksgiving* in full swing of the Christmas season, I'm singing *pa-rum-pum-pum-pum* as I've been creating & decorating. I've created a little forest of Christmas trees & tucked in the forest are the little snowscape scenes I created last year..all different. all festive. & all DIY homemade! I Love a DIY Christmas!

Tomorrow night, we will be having our House of 3 LIVE Web Show (you can access it here or here. We've heard that some have better luck on one entrance or the other...so figure out which connection is best for you & join us!)
Look what Heidi made!
& Janet's got some of her magic to sprinkle, too!
We'll be showing you sooo many fabulous ways to use our Parisian Anthology collection. In fact, Pink Paislee put 2 special kits together for you to play along, too! Check it out! Order NOW even if you missed it because you'll be able to watch the webshow after it's recorded & create along with us!
Here's to a DIY Christmas with a twist! see you tomorrow night! 7:00 PM PST, 8:00 PM MST,  9:00 CST, 10:00 EST.

No comments:

Post a Comment