Monday, November 8, 2010

day five

day five.

Is it clicking?
Are you getting into the groove of things?

About this time...it's time to ask yourself:
Am I making the most of every minute? every day? every week?

And I say:
SEIZE EVERY OPPORTUNITY 
to become your best self.

This is it. The days are whizzin' by no matter what. And we are on day FIVE!
Celebrate your successes. Learn from your mistakes.
And either way...you are becoming your best self!
**note: If you are NOT feeling it yet...do not give up. Remember that each of us are working at our own pace. I read this last night & loved it...it's so true. Thanks, Melody! We all need to be kind to each other...we never know what they are going through. And...with that; we need to be kind to ourselves. You can do this.

I gotta tell you, though...knowing how many of you are on this journey with me makes it SOOOOO much easier to stick to you, don't you think?

loved hearing from all of you!
Thank you!

so....our winner for the Compendium Gratitude book & cute felt flower is:
KRISTY~(send me your addy)
Oh how I wish I had enough books to send to each of you!

ok.
day 5.
SEIZE EVERY OPPORTUNITY TODAY!
 You can do this!




busy busy day today...my sweet T-bird turns 13 today...I'm seizing this opportunity to play all day! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment