Friday, November 19, 2010

day 16

Day 16!

I have to tell you....each round I've done publically has become a very emotional experience...the emails I get, the friendships we make, the stories I hear...they are seriously life changing for me!

I enjoy the fact that many of you feel like you can open your hearts up...to our group or to me. **and,  I haven't responded only because I've been so busy & to keep up the 21 Challenge, is *challenging* in & of itself! *wink* But, please know that you've touched me & I am a stronger person because of YOU!

& even if this is still difficult....you are not alone.
Change is difficult. & if one day seems easier than the next...& one day you just crumble..& feel like quitting...you are not alone.
& even if you pick yourself up & getting going again...feeling strong & crumble another day...
you are not alone.
& even if you feel like you want to quit...remember:


NEVER. NEVER. GIVE UP!
Change is worth it. The things that are of the most worth are not easy. They come with a price. And you have to decide if you want it badly enough.
Dig deep. deep down to your toes & muster up all of the strength, courage, & POWER you can!
& I promise you...it will be worth it.
Through this process of change....you are growing wings. 
But, what you do with those wings is totally up to you. After the 21 days...you can use your wings, or just sit around...

In the end...you will be the one to make that choice.
But, I believe in you....& know you will be able to spread your wings & fly! as the NEW YOU!



 I believe the 21Challenge is a great therapy for us & helps us through our journey to your new you....We can help each other grow our wings & learn how to use those wings...when we know we have someone who will listen to us. I've had many of you ask if I'll be keeping the 21 Challenge Facebook page up...the answer is YES. I would love for it to be a place where we can stay connected, share our on-going journeys & even 'reunions'. What do you think?
Is it time to fly?


No comments:

Post a Comment