Monday, November 15, 2010

day 12

day 12

We've come this far! wow.  And another wow! Love it!
so....how many of you want to find out WHO the winner is for Em & Nicole's fab online Felting 101 class?  ok...
how about a drum roll please:
You are the lucky winner of the Felt*a*licious Online class!
Send me your info so I can get it to Emily, ok?
And, thanks again, Emily & Nicole!

So...day 12. 
This is a monumental time...it's usually the time that we start to lose our steam in The 21 Challenge.
We are right in the middle & sometimes forget to 
IMAGINE THE END RESULT.

This is critical to your success. You must envision what you will look like.
feel like.
be like.
at the end of Day 21.

You can do this...You are doing it!
Do not give up now!

Find something that will inspire you.
Do something that will make you happy.

I want to share this today...it made me smile.
I *adore* Mindy Gledhill. her music. her style. her!
and...I got a giggle from her little video with The Neilsons, too!
enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment