Thursday, November 4, 2010

t minus 12 hours....

and...we are almost ready for launch!
I promised some shots of the 4 different ideas of using The 21 Challenge Art Kit....so, here ya go!

1. Lunch Box: Print out on Inkjet Magnetic paper to create magnets. Perfect for putting all over to remind you of your goals & challenge.  Also, Heidi had a great idea...print out on those window cling decals & put them on your mirrors, walls, etc...And...I loved her other idea of putting them on popsicle sticks or skewer sticks & placing them all over your house so you can always be looking at your motivational quotes! Remember: keep your goal in the front of your mind...all day. every day.


2. Mini book: Print out on manila folder to create a mini book. OR clear sticker paper & put on the manila file folder. Add paper inside. With those clear stickers, simply add each day to your book. Love it!


3. Gummed Pad Book:  I used this to gum my pad together to create a mini note pad. I printed the whole kit out on white inkjet sticker paper & then put the front & back onto chipboard. I cut out the icons & stock them on graph paper & then followed the directions on how to gum the pad to make the note pad.  But, as Heidi said...you can always go to Kinko's to have THEM do it for you! *wink*

4. Kit in a Jar:  You know how much I love jars...anything inside is just a bottled up treat!  So, this kit is self contained & can be taken anywhere or kept with you to inspire you! 

Let me break it down here:

A. Daily art is printed off onto inkjet clear sticker paper, cut out & put on office manila tags. Sans strings. Then, you could put them on a metal ring, tie them with a string, or wire..whatever your little creative heart desires!


B. Art *extras* printed out, cut up & put in tiny envelopes.  Glassine & a teensy little one for the days.

I'm seriously sooo excited for tomorrow..I'm all ready. So, I'll see you tomorrow morning to get this party started! holla!

P.S.  I tweeted this morning...I made this new flower!

I was totally inspired by this paper flower that basically rocked my world.....& thought it would be so cool to do a felt version of it. It's big! And lovely!

And made my outfit today!
And...I'll be selling them along with the other Fall Felt Flowers...


9 comments:

  1. Philippa aka beautifulthingsNovember 4, 2010 at 5:30 PM

    Hi sweetie, oh so excited re the next 21 days. It's Friday here in New Zealand already so I will be starting it on Saturday! I would so love to get one of your felt flowers but exchange rate makes it tricky for me. No budget for such treats unfortunately! Love love love the flower you just made, it is HEAVENLY and yes definitely made your gorgeous outfit! Hugs and smiles..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited to start this, especially after watching the Ustream last night! I'm right in the middle of cutting out the stickers I just made from the kit (great idea!) and putting together my little kit for my 21 day journey. Thanks for sharing so much with us, Rhonna! You're a real gem!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited! I started my journal today. Going to be writing in it tonight to get me motivated. I think I'm going to put the art in as I go along. I have everything all printed out. Found these fun halloween frames on clearance at Michaels. But they are just halloween colors, so using a few of those too. Thank you so much for hosting the challenge. I'll be checking in daily! Super Big Hugs!!!!!

    By the way, I still am so in love with the felt flowers I bought. Wore the pink one on a jacket today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am excited to do this challenge. I will be doing an art journal on my own as I did not purchase the kit. One of my challenges is to use my supplies instead of buying new stuff...I have quite the backlog..not that any of you can relate, I am sure, lol.
    I will check in daily. I have two things to focus on: using my pedometer daily and writing daily. Totally doable! Right??
    Hugs!
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing projects!!! i love your flowers, they are so pretty! thanks for sharing and have a fabulous friday and weekend! *hugs* steph :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So excited about this years 21 as last was a successful one for me!! Thanks so much for all you do!! hugs from conroe,tx!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your flowers...so many I want to make. Thanks for more options!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi I can't wait for this to start I made my little book while watching the recorded show last night. I'm in the UK so I'm usally asleep when you guys are live :-(

    Loves Madie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I made my art journal with watercolor paper and Prima paintables. I am also using the kit. I want to do my art journal by watercoloring it and using the paintables while going after my goal. My goal is to use the Treadmill 20 min a day, 6 days a week.I'm excited to do this!!!!

    ReplyDelete