Monday, November 1, 2010

The 21 Challenge web show...this Wednesday!

Happy November!  Busy month..but, love the possibilities. Starting on Friday...we'll embark on an adventure that will change you. The 21 Challenge. I promise. If you follow my lead each day.....you will see change.

I'm getting sooo excited about this next round of The 21 Challenge!  Join me & Heidi this Wednesday night at 8:00 pm MST to give you an intro, pump you up & give you my tried & true tips on success during your 21 Challenge journey!
and...as the graphic says above (which is our newsletter email blast...if you're not on our email list..sign up NOW!) there will be a BONUS FREEBIE that is soo worth joining us for the show...trust me. And..it's only FREE during the 1 hour webshow..that's it. Afterwards, we'll put it in the House of 3 store to sell. so....be sure to join us? *wink* 

I'll be showing you different versions of The 21 Challenge book that is offered in this kit here
And...showing you some of my favorite journals from round in the past.  So, if you're serious about this challenge...join us to get all fired up! *pow*


So, a few things to add to your TO-DO list:
2. Be sure to grab your 21 Challenge art kit before Nov. 5th...the actual day we start.
2. On Wed. night, Nov. 3rd,  log in @ 8:00 pm. MST (9:00 CST, 10:00 EST) HERE.
3.Join us back here on my blog on Friday Nov. 5th to start Day 1.

Happy Monday & Nov. 1st! 
I gotta feeling...it's gonna be a good, good month!
and...for those that are emailing me...

yes, more FALL FELT FLOWERS are available. Just contact me here for more info.

7 comments:

  1. Rhonna, do we need to purchase the kit in order to participate in the challenge, or will we be able to incorporate the challenges into our own project somehow without the kit? I really love the kit, but I have a very small scrapbooking budget right now, so I thought I'd ask.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am soo very excited to join the challenge. I am buying the kit on payday which happens to be Friday, yay! I have a yw activity Wed. Evening will I still be able to access the webshow later in the evening?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brenda, Just incase Rhonna gets busy and doesn't see your question thought I would answer it :) You are NOT required to buy the kit, that is simply to help you make a journal with her inspirational art :) hugs from Conroe, TX!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I just saw this post a few minutes ago---and I ordered my kit!!!
    I'm ready to jump in and see what I can get done. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow !
    dear Rhonna ... i wanted show you a mini album made with parisian anthology...they are so amazing ! could i ???
    sorry for my english...
    Flo
    my blog :
    http://floliescrap.over-blog.com/

    ReplyDelete