Thursday, September 10, 2009

House of 3 new product kit is ON SALE NOW!


Did you get the email? It's in the store now! So many possibilities with this kit. And the pricing is fabulous...trust me, you're going to want to take the 5 for $50 route...wait until you see the things you can do with this kit!

I used one of the rub ons here on a little bakery box filled with chocolates for my dear friend Margie....they rub on
like buttah. LOVE them! She took this pic with her iphone...thanks, dear!
See the silver? It's delicious! (i added the jewels, they are not in the kit)
and then...the Love Notes project i did here.The chunky chandelier bling is fab as well as the glittered chipboard elements...oh man. just so many possibilities! LOVE it!
R

2 comments:

  1. That crystal is stunning! I love this project! Off to get me a kit...or 2 or 3!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That crystal is stunning! I love this project! Off to get me a kit...or 2 or 3!

    ReplyDelete