Monday, September 7, 2009

CK blog, Spark & the {21} Challenge>>>>


Check out my guest blogging over at CK blog. I did a fun project with our new House of 3
Heart Shadow Box kit. (going on sale soon!) And..there's a give*away over there...so run on over, check out the tutorial & leave a comment to be entered to win one of our new kits!
The 4 of us Spark girls got together on Friday to film a promo for our event. Complete with riding bikes down a wooded lane, funky fab antiques & yes, the sparks were flying! Lots of laughs.... it was difficult to ride (or in my case
stay) on the bikes. Stay tuned for our feature presentation!
Locals: a shout out to Star Mill antiques. If you live anywhere near this place; you. must. check. it. out. Filled to the brim with amazing goodies. I just can't handle it. I need more space in my house! Check out 'the jar room'. *sigh* I love this place. It's always changing...treasures galore.
Go. have fun. call me & I'll meet you there! *wink*
and...to top off a perfect day...lunch with Heidi & the girls...at our fave Bistro/Boutique: Dear Lizzy. another must go to place here in UT. sooo stinkin inspiring & delicious for all the senses!

and...speaking of inspiring....are you ready to get pumped up?? for 21 days? ....tomorrow I'll be starting our next round of The {21} Challenge. Check back in to see the Day 1 quote art & this time I'm doing something a little different. See you then!
have a wonderful Monday!
R

8 comments:

  1. so cool, rhonna! i can't wait for the 21 challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a wonderful post! i Must have that heart shadow box kit :) i'm really missing the states. i have a new set of challenges so maybe i should join your 21 day challenge.
    see ya tomorrow!
    nerissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once again, you are adorable! Just yesterday, after I printed out your tutorials I told hubby that Photo Shop Elements should be PAYING YOU! They are so horrid in their on line instructions...
    **happy smiles** Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yippee! Another 21 day challenge... I am ready! I just adore everything that you are doing girl... so darn inspirational!!! Thank you for that! smiles....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes..I'm in on the 21 day challenge..just the inspiration I need...thanks for always inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cool, can't wait, see you back here tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait for tomorrow have so many things I want to start and stop doing!!

    The new kit is fantastic! Can't wait to get it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love house of 3... love creating keepsakes... and now I'm in love with spark and the 21 days! I wanted to go to Spark SOOOOO bad but I live in FL and my wallet doesn't really allow that. BUT- my birthday was yesterday and some of my family went in and spoiled me rotten so I'll be there in November and I'm so excited I can't stand it!!!!! Just wanted to say thanks for all the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete