Friday, September 4, 2009

Day 5 of Halloween fun!


It's Friday! And at House of 3 it's five Dollar Friday! Go check it out! Perfect time to get all of the NEW Haunted kits and the Vitamin B kits!

We are wrapping up our week of haunted fun over at the Inspiration House. Check out these fab soldered charms Heidi made. wow...LOVE!

The kits are seriously sooo versatile! I just love them!

Today's a super busy day..filled with SPARK! We are working on a surprise & it will be fab..
more to come on Monday!

And...lots of requests to start up another round of The {21} Challenge! I love the enthusiasm! I'll have an official challenge starting on Tues. Sept. 8. So, you need to do 3 things:

1. Choose your 1 habit you want to make or break in the 21 days.
2. Choose an art journal of some kind. old book, notebook, scrapbook, sketch book...something!
3. Meet back here on Tuesday, Sept. 8th for your daily motivational word art!

happy weekend!
R

12 comments:

  1. I'm totally in on the 21 Day Challenge!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds fun!!!
    I hope I can get to join you all:)
    Thoose kits are
    `Spooktacular`
    Have a fab weekend:)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many habits to break...I'm going for the 21 Day Challenge. Love the charm!! Have a fabulous weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, SO glad you'll host the 21challenge again Rhonna!! :)
    I read your blogpost over at Creating Keepsakes today too. Made me totally happy to read your post - you are allways so inspiring. Thanks for sharing!
    Have a wonderful weekend.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so excited---I have to get a new printer for all your great designs and inspiration and a new blank book---It really works--your class at Creative Escape was great!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will follow this is great!!!!! Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will follow this is great!!!!! Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  8. i'm in! i'm going to make quilt blocks. awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another great place to find soldered charms is www.jewelkade.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. ...wow ..love your new stuff with House of 3 !!!! (well, new to me....I followed your work quite awhile ago on 2 peas)
    It's all so inspirational. I'll just have to update my photo software to be able to play along with all of your wonderful brushes.

    Count me in for the 21 day challenge.....lot's o habits I need to start and break LOL ...I'l just have to choose.

    Cheers,
    Bre

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't left you a comment in forever, and I want to let you know how greatly I appreciate your tutorials for your fabulous products! AND, you are adorable!
    **blows kisses** Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am in on the 21 Day Challenge! woowoo let's have fun...

    ReplyDelete